Computer-delivered IELTS Pretesting
Upcoming CD IELTS Pretests
- January 28
- February 6
How much does it cost?
- The pretest fee is $25
- Familiarize yourself with computer-delivered IELTS
- Gain valuable experience, under test conditions
- Find out what an IELTS test is like, and the types of questions that are asked
- Pretest scores can help you focus on weaknesses and choose a test date
- CD IELTS General Training Listening (about 30 minutes)
- CD IELTS General Training Reading (1 hour)
- CD IELTS General Training Writing (1 hour)
- It is General Training Listening, Reading and Writing tests only. There is no speaking test.
- Pretesting is offered 1 or 2 times a month, based on demand.
- Sign up at the pretest website (only active when signup is open)
- Pretest fees are non-refundable. If you cannot come, we can transfer you to a future pretest.
What kind of results will I get?
- You will receive a raw score (the number of correct answers) for both Listening and Reading. You will not be given an IELTS Band Score, but the raw score will give you some idea of your ability in these skills. (Your teacher may be able to calculate an equivalent Band Score for your raw score, but this will be very approximate and cannot be used as an official IELTS result.)
- For the Writing pretest, you will receive a Band Score, but again this cannot be used as an official IELTS result.
- Your results will be sent to you via email directly from the test centre. If you registered through an agency you may get your results from them.
- Scores are available 3-5 days after the pretest.
Where is the pretest?
- Pretests are at our centre: Kaplan Vancouver 300-755 Burrard Street Vancouver, V6Z 1X6
- Please arrive at the time shown on the pretest signup website
- Please do not be late. If you arrive after the test has started you will not be able to join.
- Please bring a pen to sign documents and take notes.
For more information, visit: ielts.ca