Thank you, we have received your application. Please check your email for your application summary and more details about your test.
Below you will find important information about the next steps you need to take before your test.
If you did not upload your ID document on the application website you must provide 1 of the following valid ID documents within 3 business days:
2. Canada Permanent Resident (PR) Card
Please do 1 of the following:
1. Email it to email@example.com. Please do not email it if you have uploaded it.
2. Bring it in person if you live or work near our centre.
Please submit your document within 3 business days after you register, and ensure it will reach us at least 5 days before your test.
Pay pay your test fee within 3 business days of registration.
- By phone (604-688-7350) with Visa or MasterCard
- In person with debit, cash, Visa or MasterCard
- By Fax (1-626-605-8637) please complete and send us a credit card authorization form.
Please note that your seat is not guaranteed until payment is confirmed and acceptable ID provided.
Fees must be paid at least 5 days before your test.
- 30 hours of Road to IELTS online practice is provided free with your test. You must log in to the candidate area with your reference number and email address. You will find your reference number and more instructions in your confirmation email.
- For more preparation materials please see the British Council Canada IELTS page and YouTube channel.
- Please see our Test Day Information page.
- Request for cancellation or postponement of your test must be made via email.
- Cancellations or postponements made via telephone will not be accepted.
- Cancellation requests received more than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive no refund.
- Failure to appear for the test is considered a cancellation and NO refund will be issued. You must re-apply.
- Request for Test Day Transfer must be made more than 5 weeks prior to the chosen test date.
- Test takers who wish to cancel their registration, or transfer test dates, within the 5 weeks before their test will only receive a refund or transfer if they can satisfy the Administrator their ability to sit the test has been affected by illness or other serious, unavoidable cause. Please download and complete the Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form, and send it with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee may apply.
- To review the IELTS Terms & Conditions click here