Here is important information about your IELTS test day. Please read it very carefully and follow the instructions and advice to ensure your day goes as smoothly as possible.
If you have questions, please email or call us before the day. We will be unable to answer calls or emails on test day.
|Abbotsford Test Location|
|2646 Auburn Street, Abbotsford|
- Test Day Identification
- Stationery and Belongings
- Registration (8:45 - 9:15 AM)
- Listening, Reading and Writing Tests (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
- Speaking Tests (1:00 - 5:00 PM)
- IELTS Test Tips and Advice
- You must bring your valid Passport or Canada Permanent Resident Card (whichever you used on the application form).
- No photocopies or other form of identification will be accepted.
- Expired ID will not be accepted.
- Candidates without proper ID will not be allowed to test and will forfeit the test fee.
- If your ID document has a cover please remove it.
- Please arrive at 8:45 AM. This is when the centre opens.
- Registration ends at 9:15 AM. Candidates who arrive after 9:15 AM will not be admitted.
- Use the washroom if necessary. Please do this before registration.
- Give cloakroom staff all bags, electronic devices (including cell phones, wallets, purses/bags and wristwatches) and other valuable items.
- Present your valid, original passport or Canada Permanent Resident Card
- Proceed to the camera and finger scan station. (If you have a head scarf or veil, you may be asked to remove this item in a separate room.)
- Enter the test room when instructed.
- Listening, Reading and Writing tests will be held from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM with no breaks in between.
Read our handy guide for test tips, preparation materials and other important details about your IELTS test
For more information visit: ielts.ca