PAPER-BASED (PB) IELTS results are available 13 days after your test.
COMPUTER-DELIVERED (CD) IELTS results are available 5-7 days after your test. You will be notified by email when they are ready and you can view them online in your account.
The results website below is for paper-based IELTS only. CD IELTS results are posted in your account as soon as available and you will receive email notification Pick up, send and EOR instructions below apply to both PB and CD IELTS
Vancouver test takers can:
1. Pick up your personal copy of your official Test Report Form (TRF) in person or choose to have it delivered to you by mail or courier service. We will explain these options to you on test day.
2. View your scores online in the Candidate Area (no candidate number needed) or Results Website (see below, requires candidate number).
3. Send your scores to universities or other institutions.
4. Have your test remarked (Enquiry on Results)
You may preview your scores online 13 days after your test.
To preview your results (unofficial) online:
1. Go to the results webpage
2. Choose the date of your test
3. Enter your date of birth
4. Enter your ID document number (passport or PR card number) that you used to register for the exam
5. Enter your 6-digit candidate number (this will be emailed to you just before results are released) and click on “Find”
You may pick up results on the release date only, 13 days after your test.
- Come between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Bring your Passport or PR card – the same ID you used on test day. If you do not have the required ID we cannot give you your results in person.
- Results not picked up will be sent by regular postal mail to the address you put on your registration form.
You may arrange for another person to pick up your results for you by following the instructions below:
- Provide us your written authorization (by email) for another person to collect your TRF, including the full name and ID document number (Driver's Licence, Passport or PR card) of that person.
- The authorized person shows a copy of your test day ID used (Passport or PR card) along with your signed authorization (printed & signed copy of the email from #1 above).
- The authorized person presents their own original ID document (Driver's Licence, Passport or PR card) at the test centre on the results release date.
You may send your results directly to institutions such as colleges, universities or professional associations at the time they are released or anytime during the 2-year validity period.
While you are filling out the online application form simply click YES for this question:
Please give details of up to 5 academic institutions/government agencies/professional bodies/employers you would like your results sent to. Results may be sent either electronically (download a list of organization that receive results electronically) or by post to these institutions. Please complete all details below for the centre to correctly identify Recognizing Organisations. The centre may charge a postal fee for results sent internationally or by courier. The Test Report Form will not be sent to migration or education agents. Please note that organisations you specify below may access your results before you have received or viewed them.
- Tick the boxes below to select an organisation to receive your results.
- If the organisation does not appear on the drop-down list, select ‘Other’ to enter their contact details manually.
- Institutions that appear on the list will receive your results electronically.
- Institutions that are not on the list receive results on paper only. You must provide the complete correct address you want us to send to. You must also tell us how you want the paper sent (see delivery methods below).
- Results requested by this method will be sent automatically when results are released.
- Please download the Request for the Issue of Additional TRFs form.
- Fill out the form with your information and that of the institution you want to send your results to. Please make sure the information is correct or they may not get your results.
- Sign the form
- Submit the form to us (email or bring in person)
- Also send a copy of your test day ID
- We will check your form and inform you of costs, delivery options, and send you an online payment link
- Pay any required fees
For more information visit: ielts.ca