PAPER-BASED (PB) IELTS results are available 13 days after your test.
COMPUTER-DELIVERED (CD) IELTS results are available 5-7 days after your test.
You will be notified by email when they are ready and you can view them online in your account.
Vancouver test takers can:
1. Pick up your personal copy of your official Test Report Form (TRF) in person or choose to have it delivered to you by mail or courier service. We will explain these options to you on test day.
2. View your scores online in the Candidate Area (no candidate number needed) or Results Website (see below, requires candidate number).
3. Send your scores to universities or other institutions.
4. Have your test remarked (Enquiry on Results)
To preview your results (unofficial) online:
1. Go to the IELTS registration website
2. Log in with the email address and password you used to register for the test
3. Choose "Completed" tests
4. Click on the test date and then on the "Results" tab (on mobile choose "Date & Location" then scroll to "Results")
You may pick up results on the release date only, or the next business day. Results not picked up within 2 business days of the release date will be mailed.
- Come between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Bring your Passport or PR card – the same ID you used on test day. If you do not have the required ID we cannot give you your results in person.
- Results not picked up will be sent by regular postal mail to the address you put on your registration form.
You may arrange for another person to pick up your results for you by following the instructions below:
- Provide us your written authorization (by email) for another person to collect your TRF, including the full name and ID document number (Driver's Licence, Passport or PR card) of that person.
- The authorized person shows a copy of your test day ID used (Passport or PR card) along with your signed authorization (printed & signed copy of the email from #1 above).
- The authorized person presents their own original ID document (Driver's Licence, Passport or PR card) at the test centre on the results release date.
You may send your results directly to institutions such as colleges, universities or professional associations at the time they are released or anytime during the 2-year validity period.
When you register online you will see the page below with the option to send your results directly to receiving organizations, if you wish.
If you choose to send this way, the organizations will get your results at the same time, or perhaps before, you do.
- Please download the Request for the Issue of Additional TRFs form.
- Fill out the form with your information and that of the institution you want to send your results to. Please make sure the information is correct or they may not get your results.
- Sign the form
- Submit the form to us (email or bring in person)
- Also send a copy of your test day ID
- We will check your form and inform you of costs, delivery options, and send you an online payment link
- Pay any required fees
For more information visit: ielts.ca