IELTS on paper
Available online 13 days after the test
IELTS on computer
Available online 3 – 5 days after the test
You will be notified by email when they are ready and you can view them online in your IELTS account.
Test takers can:
- Pick up your personal copy of your official Test Report Form (TRF) in person or choose to have it delivered to you by mail or courier service. We will explain these options to you on test day.
- Check your scores online in your IELTS account
- Send your scores to universities or other institutions.
- Have your test remarked (Enquiry on Results)
- Go to the IELTS registration website
- Log in with the email address and password you used to register for the test
- Choose “Completed” tests
- Click on the test date and then on the “Results” tab (on mobile choose “Date & Location” then scroll to “Results”)
- Come between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Bring your Passport or PR card – the same ID you used on test day. If you do not have the required ID we cannot give you your results in person.
- Results not picked up will be sent by regular postal mail to the address you put on your registration form.
Third Party Pickup AuthorizationYou may arrange for another person to pick up your results for you by using the Third Party Pickup Authorization form below.
- Please download the Request for the Issue of Additional TRFs form.
- Fill out the form with your information and that of the institution you want to send your results to. Please make sure the information is correct or they may not get your results.
- Sign the form
- Submit the form to us (email or bring in person)
- Also send a copy of your test day ID with the request form
- We will check your form and inform you of costs, delivery options, and send you an online payment link
- Pay any required fees
- Completed Enquiry on Results Form (EOR) (email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payment: The EOR application must be accompanied by payment of the EOR fee
EORs take 2-21 days to process. We will contact you with the results of the EOR as soon as we get them from IELTS.
If your scores are changed you must return your original Test Report Form to us before you will be given your new TRF and refund.
- The EOR decision is final.
- During the EOR processing period the test results are locked and you cannot request additional TRFs, use them to apply to university, for an immigration process, etc.
- If the scores are changed after the Enquiry on Results we will issue a new Test Report Form and a full refund of the EOR fee, less an administrative fee of 25 CAD.
- If the score is unchanged, the original Test Report Form will be returned. No refunds are given for unchanged results.
- Scores cannot go down