You may send your results directly to institutions such as colleges, universities or professional associations at the time they are released or anytime during the 2-year validity period.At registration
When you register online you will see the page below with the option to send your results directly to receiving organizations, if you wish.If you choose to send this way, the organizations will get your results at the same time, or perhaps before, you do.After results have been released
- Please download the Request for the Issue of Additional TRFs form.
- Fill out the form with your information and that of the institution you want to send your results to. Please make sure the information is correct or they may not get your results.
- Sign the form
- Submit the form to us (email or bring in person)
- Also send a copy of your test day ID with the request form
- We will check your form and inform you of costs, delivery options, and send you an online payment link
- Pay any required fees
Some institutions receive results electronically and some do not. Please check with your institution or contact us if you are not sure.
If your institution does not receive results electronically then you must choose one of the methods below:
Postal Delivery (free)
- Your TRF will be mailed by Canada Post regular mail to the address you provide on your additional TRF request form (be sure it is correct).
- Regular mail cannot be tracked.
- It may take 1-2 weeks or more to reach the institution. If the address is incorrect, you must wait for it to come back to us before we can resend. If your results must reach an institution quickly or you want to track delivery progress do not choose this method.
Express Delivery (additional fee)
- Fee depends on destination location. Contact us for the exact price for your address.
- Tracking number provided so you can check location, progress & delivery confirmation online
- Very fast: 1-4 days almost anywhere