IELTS tests are running with COVID measures in place.
- Search for available seats by clicking on the button below.
- Only available seats will be shown. If nothing shows then the test is full or not yet open for booking.
Office Visits not Permitted
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are not accepting visitors to our office.
- Registrations must be done online. Payments and other requests must be done via email or telephone.
- Only registered test takers will be allowed in on their test day only.
- If you need help email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and we will assist you.
- We are running on minimal staffing due to COVID measures. As a result, email and telephone response times may be longer than normal.
For more info, please see below:
- The number of seats has been by 50% or more due to social distancing requirements.
- Demand for seats is high, so tests are selling out quickly, and may be sold out a month or more before a test.
- You are advised to provide your ID and payment as soon as you register. Registrations without ID and/or payment will be cancelled.
- Availability of tests may vary by location. Please check for availability online.
- The COVID-19 situation is unpredictable. You must be prepared for tests to be cancelled, even on test day.
- We will notify of cancellations by email, and by text/SMS, if you have provided a Canada/USA mobile number.
- Refunds & transfers are not automatic.
- If you are registered for a test that has been cancelled we will email you with instructions and options.
- If you want a refund/transfer you must reply to our email and request it.
- Refunds will be returned to the card used to pay.
- Refunds normally appear in your account within 7 days from when we send your refund receipt.
- If your refund takes more than 10 days contact your bank.
- All Test Report Forms are sent to the address you enter on the registration form.
- If your address changes from the one on the registration form (or is incorrect), you must notify us in writing (email or text message) before results are sent out. We will not accept address changes over the telephone or on test day.
- Test Report Forms are sent by regular postal mail unless you request and pay for express mail. If you pay for express mail you will be sent a tracking number to the email address on your registration form.
- If, before your TRF arrives, you need the TRF number for an immigration process, please email us.
- Canada Post is currently experiencing delays within Canada due to pandemic restrictions and heavy volume and service suspensions to some countries: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page
- If you are expecting something from us, or sending something to us by regular mail, expect delays.
- If you need something from us urgently we suggest you request courier service such as UPS or DHL. Please see our fees page for details.
- Courier services such as DHL and UPS may also be experiencing delays and service interruptions due to the pandemic.
IELTS, local health authorities, and Kaplan have introduced measures that will be in place until further notice:
- About 50% fewer test takers in the test rooms to allow for social distancing of 2 meters, where possible. Physical barriers will be used where 2 meters is not possible.
- Frequent cleaning of headphones, keyboards, mice, workstations, chairs, and other items/surfaces
- Masks (or face shields) required for test takers and test day staff. Examiners may also be wearing masks or face shields.
- All test takers will be required to sign a health declaration confirming you are 100% healthy (no fever, headache, sneezing, coughing, or shortness of breath) on test day, and have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, travelled internationally in the 14 days before the test, or ordered to self-isolate.
- No visitors to our centre except registered test takers on test day
- Online or telephone payment only (no payments in person)
- No in-person pick up of test results (Test Report Forms) allowed until further notice. You will receive your TRF by regular mail unless you choose to pay for express delivery.
- Changes to what test takers should bring on test day:
- CD IELTS: Please bring up to 1-2 pens or pencils to take notes (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- PB IELTS: Please bring up to 2 pens, 2 pencils, an eraser and a sharpener (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- Optional: small bottle of hand sanitizer in a clear bottle, gloves.
- Our Vancouver & Toronto schools have reopened.
- Kaplan is also offering online classes. If you would like more info please visit: kaplaninternational.com/kplus-live-online-english-courses
|Vancouver||Computer and paper tests restarted|
|Toronto||Paper-based testing has restarted|
|Abbotsford||Paper-based testing has restarted|
|Surrey||Computer-delivered testing has restarted|