COVID-19 Information (updated July 28)
This page will be updated daily, Mon-Fri, if anything has changed.
IELTS testing has restarted.
- Some locations may not have seats available yet. You can check availability by clicking on the button below.
Office Visits not Permitted
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are not accepting visitors.
- Registrations must be done online. Payments and other requests must be done via email or telephone.
- Only registered test takers will be allowed in on their test day only.
- If you need help email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and we will assist you.
For more info, please see below:
- The number of seats has been by 50% or more due to social distancing requirements.
- You are advised to provide your ID and payment as soon as you register.
- Availability of tests may vary by location. Please check for availability online.
- The COVID-19 situation is unpredictable. You must be prepared for tests to be cancelled.
- We will notify of cancellations by email, and by text/SMS, if you have provided a Canada/USA mobile number.
- Refunds & transfers are not automatic.
- If you are registered for a test that has been cancelled we will email you with instructions and options.
- If you want a refund/transfer you must reply to our email and request it.
- Refunds will be returned to the card used to pay.
- Refunds normally appear in your account within 7 days from when we send your refund receipt.
- If your refund takes more than 10 days contact your bank.
- All Test Report Forms are sent by regular mail to the address you entered on the registration form, unless you request and pay for express mail. Anyone who pays for express mail will be sent a tracking number.
- If, before your TRF arrives, you need the TRF number for an immigration process, please email us.
- Canada Post is currently experiencing delays within Canada and service suspensions to some countries: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page
- If you are expecting something from us, or sending something to us by regular mail, expect delays.
- If you need something from us we suggest you request courier service such as UPS or DHL. Please see our fees page for details.
IELTS, local health authorities, and Kaplan have introduced measures that will be in place when testing resumes:
- About 50% fewer test takers in the test rooms to allow for social distancing of 2 meters
- Frequent cleaning of headphones, keyboards, mice, workstations, chairs, and other items/surfaces
- Masks required for test takers and test day staff. Examiners may also be wearing masks.
- All test takers will be required to sign a health declaration confirming you are 100% healthy (no fever, headache, sneezing, coughing, or shortness of breath) on test day, and have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, travelled internationally in the 14 days before the test, or ordered to self-isolate.
- No visitors to our centre except registered test takers on test day
- Online or telephone payment only (no payments in person)
- No in-person pick up of test results (Test Report Forms) allowed until further notice. You will receive your TRF by regular mail unless you choose to pay for express delivery.
- Our Vancouver & Toronto schools have reopened.
- Kaplan is also offering online classes. If you would like more info please visit: kaplaninternational.com/kplus-live-online-english-courses
|Vancouver||Computer and paper tests restarted|
|Toronto||Paper-based testing has restarted|
|Abbotsford||Paper-based testing has restarted|
|Surrey||Computer-delivered testing will restart this summer|