Enquiry on Results (EOR)
- Remark of your Test
- Apply within 6 weeks of test, takes 2-21 days
- Submit completed Enquiry on Results Form
IELTS Examiners are highly trained and regularly monitored for accuracy and scores are reliable. If, however, you would like your test to be remarked you may ask for an Enquiry on Results.To apply for an EOR you must provide the following within 6 weeks of your test date:
- Completed Enquiry on Results Form (email to email@example.com)
- Payment of the EOR fee
- The EOR decision is final.
- During the EOR processing period the test results are locked and you cannot request additional TRFs, use them to apply to university, for an immigration process, etc.
- If the scores are changed after the Enquiry on Results we will issue a new Test Report Form and a full refund of the EOR fee.
- No refunds are given for unchanged results.